Poppleton Junior Football Club,
YO26 6NY view map
25th Feb 2019 - 1st Mar 2019
Early drop off from 8:00am
& Late pickup until 5:30pm
Week 1 Mon 25th February - Fri 1st March
10:00am - 3:00pm
Open to all children of all ability levels aged 5-14 years old. Our Football themed Holiday Clubs run during all school holidays.
Information regarding the holiday clubs :
* Children must bring both trainers and football boots, shin pads and suitable clothing including wet and cold kit. A change of kit is also advisable.
* Children to bring their own packed lunch and a refillable water bottle.
* Please apply sun cream to your child before attending in sunny conditions.
* Bring a sun hat in sunny conditions.
* Please make us aware of who is picking your child up at the end of the day.
Typical day :
8am – 8.30am : Arrivals and settle for extended day attendees.
8.30am – 9.45am : Football themed games and activities in the hall.
10am – 10.15am : Meet and introduction for standard day attendees.
10.15am – 12 noon : Coaching and technical drills.
12 noon – 1pm : Lunch and free time (supervised).
1pm – 1.30pm : Fun games including Penalty shoot out and crossbar challenge.
1.30pm – 2.45pm : Small sided games & World cup tournament.
2.45pm – 3pm : Presentation and home time for the standard day attendees.
3.15pm – 5.15pm : Chill out time and Football themed games and activities in the hall.
5.30pm : Departure.